KPSC Recruitment 2018
KPSC Recruitment 2018 has released recently through Karnataka Health & Family Welfare. This Latest Karnataka Employment news is to hire the aspirants for various Medical Officer posts in the fields of General Medicine, Obstetrics, ENT, Dermatology, Paediatrician, etc. Candidates can know all the required information by opening the official link kpsc.kar.nic.in. We have provided the eligibility criteria of Karnataka Govt Jobs in detail on this page. Job hunters are requested to check the official advertisement first and then proceed to fill the KARHFW Medical Officer application form. Down to the article, we have updated KARHFW Notification and apply online link for KPSC.
Details for the KARHFW Medical Officer Jobs
Organisation name:KARHFW- Karnataka Health & Family Welfare Services
Exam conducting body: KPSC Karnataka Public Service Commission
Post name:Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer
No of posts:Update Soon
Post wise details of the KARHFW Notification 2018: Expected Posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Medicine
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Surgery
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Obstetrics &Gynecology
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in ENT
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin)
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Anaesthesia
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Paediatrician
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Ophthalmologist
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Radiologist
- General Duty Medical Officer
- For senior medical officer post : Interested applicants for KPSC Senior Medical Officer job should have MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in relevant field from recognised board/ institution/ university.
- For General Duty Medical Officer: Aspirants who decided to join KPSC General Duty Medical Officer posts should have MBBS Degree from recognised board.
For the general candidates the age should be between 21 to 42 years, for candidates under category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B it is given by 45 years and for SC/ ST Category 1 given as 47 years.
Applicants should pay fee of Rs. 300/- for General candidates and Rs. 150/- for Category -2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B through e-payment Post Offices Only. For SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates there is no fee.
Salary package for KPSC Rojgar Samachar Karnataka:
- Senior Medical Officer:The pay scale is given by 30,400/- to 51,300/-
- General duty Medical Officer: For GDMO posts the salary is given by 28,100/- to 50,100/-
Selection process for Sarkari Naukri of MO posts Karnataka:
Candidates who have applied for Rojgar Samachar of MO posts will have to attend for written exam and then qualified are called for an interview.
- Written exam.
Procedure for filling application form of KARHFW Medical Officer Jobs:
- Candidates first visit the official site kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the option as Official notification of KPSC Medical Officer Jobs.
- Next step in to the application form.
- Fill the form with necessary details.
- Attest all the needed copies to it.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the details and then submit.
- Make a copy with you for further use.
Dates to Remember:
- Date of commencement to apply: Updated Soon
- Ending date to apply: Updated Soon
Apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2018
Our site alljobsinkerala.in helps to browse Postgraduate Jobs in Karnataka, SSC Notifications, Latest Employment news, Sarkari Naukri and etc. Book mark and follow our site for quick update on the latest govt jobs.