Kerala PSC One Time Registration Process
Here we are sharing the useful information regarding the Kerala PSC One Time Registration process. Things have become very easier now a day. You people can do several important things by a single click using the mouse. So, here we are explaining the KPSC Thulasi Login Details process information. In every website, we are frequently seeking the login details. After entering the sufficient data only we will come to main content of the web page. Continue to read this information of Kerala One Time Registration sign up information and register your details.
Candidates who don’t know the idea of how to create the login account just follow these Kerala PSC One Time Registration Guidelines. Those who want to apply for any Kerala government department jobs this KPSC Thulasi Login Procedure is mandatory. Want to know the latest Govt jobs in Kerala refer the online web portal keralapsc.gov.in.
KPSC Thulasi Login Details
The Kerala Public Service Commission is one of the PSC’s in India. It is the state government authorised organisation which recruits the eligible applicants for the unfilled positions. Mainly, the officers are going to hire the staff members of different Group A and Group B vacancies. The organisation had engaged with many advertisements from the formation day onwards. To start apply for any recruitments or downloading the hall ticket or to check the results the login details are necessary.
The public service commission officers have introduced the Kerala PSC One Time Registration process in the year 2012 onwards. Those who want to apply any recruitment notifications KPSC Thulasi Login Details are mandatory. So, here in this particular article, we are sharing the data regarding the Kerala One Time Registration Sign up information. Go through till the end to know the Kerala PSC OTR instructions details.
Carry These Documents for KPSC Thulasi Login Procedure
- Applicants must have valid email id, photo graph and signature.
- Maximum photo size: 30 Kb
- Image dimension: 150 pixels Width and 100 Height pixels. (150W X 200H)
- Image file format: JPEG (Joint Photo Exporting Group)
- Signature also should not exceed 30 kb
- Sketch the signature of the candidate at centre of the page.
- Signature background is must be white most suitable.
- Signature should be good quality in white paper with blue/black ink.
Kerala PSC OTR Instructions
Below we are giving step by step Kerala PSC One Time Registration Process. Before you are going to make registration scan the required documents like Photograph, signature etc. The main use of this Kerala PSC OTR is, you no need to register again and again for the posts you want to apply. You just login with ID and Password, click on the post you want to apply and pay the money. You no need to enter your bio-data like personal information, photo, and signature for every post. It automatically takes from your profile.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit official site keralapsc.gov.in
- On the home page we will find the One Time Registration link.
- Click on that, a new window will open
- After that candidates can click on the new registration button.
- Then we can click on the I Agree button then select next option link
- Now upload your scanned photograph of 30kb size which is in JPG format.
- Now upload your signature maximum size 30 kb image dimension: 150 width x 100 height pixels, Image Type: JPG.
- Then you need to enter all the personal detail as name, age, date of birth, gender and press OK button.
- Then enter the permanent address, communication address and then press next option
- Enter a valid e-mail address and mobile number
- Choose the user name and valid password.
- After entering all the details, finally press submit button
- Then you will get confirmation message like you are successfully registered with Kerala PSC Thulasi One Time Registration.
- Now you can login with this user name and password.
Kerala PSC One Time Registration Link Click Here
Bookmark alljobsinkerala.in by pressing Ctrl+d. further we will give the Kerala government jobs, bank jobs, railway jobs, private sector jobs information on our site.