KEAM 2019 Notification
KEAM 2019 is going to be conducted by Commissionerate of Entrance Examination (CEE). The KEAM 2019 Notification available at the official site www.cee-kerala.org and cee.kerala.gov.in. The KEAM 2019 online Registration will start from January 2019. Students, who want to apply for KEAM 2019 application form, apply before the February 2019.
KEAM 2019 Online Registration
Kerala Engineering Agriculture and Medical Degree (KEAM) is an Common Entrance Examination to get admission into various courses for Graduation courses. The official website for Commisionerate of Entrance Examinations in Kerala is www.cee-kerala.org. The Board has opened an official site for KEAM 2019 i.e cee.kerala.gov.in. The KEAM 2019 online registration process has started from January 2019. The last date for online KEAM 2019 application form is February 2019.
KEAM 2019 Exam Date
The complete KEAM 2019 Notification is available at the official site cee.kerala.gov.in in both English and Malayalam language. The KEAM Exam date is April 2019. The Courses offered through this KEAM 2019 is for Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, Engineering and Architecture of various courses. The qualified candidates in KEAM will get the above offered courses in various professional colleges in the state. We have given the how to apply for KEAM 2019 online Registration process step by step below.
KEAM 2019 Application Form
The KEAM 2019 eligibility is clearly mentioned in the notification which is available at cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidate who has passed Higher Secondary from a recognized Board of Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent to are only eligible for KEAM 2019. The Entrance Examination will be conducted on KEAM 2019 exam date i.e April 2019 in two papers i.e paper-I and paper-II. Candidate should pay the KEAM 2019 application fee either by the security card or demand draft. The detailed information about KEAM 2019 is given below.
KEAM 2019 Exam Dates
Name of the Organization: Commissionerate of Entrance Examination, Kerala
Organization web portal: www.cee-kerala.org
Name of the Exam: KEAM 2019
Courses offered through KEAM 2019
- Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS
- Agriculture: Courses: B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry
- Veterinary Courses: BVSc. & AH
- Fisheries Courses: BFSc.
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech (Including B.Tech Agri.Engg), B.Tech Food Engg
- Architecture Courses: B.Arch
KEAM 2019 Application FEE:
- General candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Candidate writing exam in Dubai: Rs,. 12,000/-
Candidate should pay the fee either the following two ways.
- Security Card: Security Card, Prospectus and an envelope can be obtained from selected Post Offices in Kerala and outside the State, on payment of the prescribed fee. The Security Card consists of Key Number and Serial Number.
- Demand Draft: Application fee can be paid by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM 2019 Eligibility:
Candidate should have completed Higher Secondary Education from a recognized Board of Kerala or its equivalent examination from recognized Board.
KEAM 2019 Online Registration:
- Log on to cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on “Candidate Registration”
- Fill the details for Registration
- Re login with Registration id and password
- Fill the application form
- Upload the Photograph and Submit
- Pay the application fee
- Print out the application form
- Send the application form along with relevant documents to the CEE
Required Documents that should send along with KEAM 2019 application form:
- Nativity Certificate
- Original Course Certificate or
- Copy of Mark list
KEAM 2019 Important Dates:
Online application starts from: January 2019
Last date for online application:January 2019
Examination Dates: April 2019
Download Here KEAM 2019 Notification
Apply KEAM 2019 Online Registration Apply Here
Alljobsinkerala.in have posted many jobs related to Center and State Govt Postings and correspondingly their Syllabus, admit cards, results, etc.