KEAM 2019 Application Form
We are back with excellent news for the students who are pursuing 12th Standard. KEAM 2019 Application Form released and now available at official website. KEAM is an entrance examination for Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical courses. It is one of the most prestigious tests which is conducted state level.
Candidates those who going to complete intermediate in 2019 can make use of this chance and apply online at cee.kerala.gov.in before the last date. Closing date for filling and submitting online application form . Interested and eligible students go through the detailed notification regarding Kerala KEAM Eligibility Criteria, exam date, exam pattern and education qualification, etc.
KEAM Notification 2019
The full form of KEAM is Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical and it is an entrance exam for admissions into various colleges giving education regarding above mentioned streams. This test will conduct by the officers of Commissioner of Entrance Exam board works under the government of the state. It is abbreviated as CCE Kerala and headquarters at Thiruvananthapuram. Recently, govt also started a program for KEAM Coaching called as PEECS.
Every year a huge number of students participate in this test to join in Engineering, Medical and Agricultural courses in professional institutes. KEAM 2019 Application Form is released. Before that check eligibility criteria for Kerala Engineering Medical Entrance test.
Kerala CEE Exam Date
The Kerala CEE board will organize many entrance exams for giving admissions into colleges merit basis. For Engineering, Medicine, Three years LLB, Five year LLB, LLM, PG Homoeo, PG Nursing, PG Ayurveda, PG Medical and Super Specialty courses there will be individual exam. Here in this page we update a link for KEAM 2019 Application Form, the test is conducting for admissions into B.Tech, MBBS/medical courses, Agriculture courses.
Those who want to take this test their age must be above 17 years as on 31st December 2019. Applicants who pursuing 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized university or board with 50% qualifying marks for general category (45% for reserved category) are eligible for this KEAM Notification 2019. At the bottom of this article, we provide eligibility criteria in detail.
Students must have done 12th standard with minimum qualifying marks from a recognized university or board.
Candidates who belong to general category have to pay Rs.1000 whereas for reserved category have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee. ST category students are exempted from free. The mode of payment is through online or bank challan.
Students must have 17 years as on 31.12.2019.
- The student must be an Indian national.
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin)/ OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also apply for this notification.
- The candidates interested to get admissions in professional courses will be considered as Keralite, Non-Keralite category I and Non-Keralite category II.
Kerala KEAM Eligibility Criteria
As per KEAM Notification 2019, the exam was held for both engineering and medicals courses. One paper is for Engineering, and another paper is for Medical. Kerala Engineering Medical Entrance test consist of two papers and each paper is for 120 marks with the time duration of 2 hrs 30 mins. Here we also provide a link to download KEAM Syllabus 2019 pdf.
The exam syllabus for engineering course is Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry whereas for the medical course are Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The officials of the board also release tentative Kerala CEE Exam Date . We suggest candidates start preparation as early as possible and practice more previous papers books and materials to score good marks. At below of this page, we provide a direct link for KEAM 2019 Application Form. Otherwise visit the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in. Here we provide steps for how to apply online for KEAM Engineering Entrance and Medical Entrance test.
Steps to apply online for Kerala Engineering Medical Entrance Test
- Firstly, students log on to official website, kerala.gov.in
- Select KEAM on right side of its home page
- Then click on KEAM 2019 and select examination details
- Read all information carefully and click on new registration
- Enter valid email address and phone number and hit on submit button
- A unique id number with password will generate and get message or mail for confirmation
- Again log on with unique id and password and continue to fill application form
- Enter necessary details and upload scanned documents and recent size photograph is specified size
- Make a payment through online or DD in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Lastly, take a printout of fulfilled application form and sent via post along with all required documents before the closing date to the given address mentioned below.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
Starting date for Online Application: Update Soon
Closing date for Online Application: Update Soon
Last date for receipt application form: Update Soon
Apply Online for KEAM 2019
We will soon update KEAM 2019 Application Form link when online procedure starts. Bookmark our site alljobsinkerala.in by Ctrl+D to get latest updates regarding entrance examination, and govt jobs after 12th pass, etc.